Best GST Tax Consultant in Chennai
Best GST Tax Consultant in Chennai, Good & Service Tax Registration Consultant, GST Tax Consultant in chennai, GST Tax Consultant and return filing in chennai, Best GST practitioner in Chennai, GST Consultant Chennai Ambattur, Annanagar
The GST law provides for registrations of various persons. Our team aims at enlightening the readers about the persons who are required to take registration.
As per Statute, the following persons are liable for compulsory registration. They are:
1. Person making inter-state taxable supply
2. Casual taxable person making taxable supply
3. Non-resident taxable person
4. Person who is required to deduct tax
5. Person who acts as agent or otherwise to taxable person
6. Input Service Distributor
7. Person who pays tax under Reverse charge mechanism
8. Electronic commerce operator
9. Any other persons notified by Government on recommendation of council
10. Person supplying the online information and database access (or) retrieval services.
Every Person who is liable to get registration under statute or voluntary registration shall obtain Permanent Account Number (PAN).
Every Person who is required to deduct Tax, shall need to obtain Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN).
Any Multilateral Financial Institution and Organization notified by the United Nations Organizations, Embassy of foreign countries shall obtain a Unique Identification Number (UIN), and such UIN need to be mentioned on the Invoices.
Every person who has multiple business can take registration for each business and in each operating state separately.
Time Limit for Registration:
Every liable person should take registration within 30 days from the date on which he becomes liable to registration. In case of casual taxable person or non-resident taxable persons,application for registration shall be at least five days prior to commencement of business.
Cancellation of Registration:
Any Registration granted under this act may be cancelled by the proper authority subject to provisions of law.
If a person gets cancellation of registration under CGST, then he shall be deemed to be cancellation of registration under SGST mutually and vice versa.
For further details regarding registration, kindly contact Best GST Tax Consultant in Chennai @ 7550085215