GST new registration in Chennai
GST New Registration Procedure, GST Registration for Taxpayers
GST New Registration Procedure – Step by Step guide with Screenshots
• Applying for GST-Registration – PART A
• Applying for GST-Registration – PART B
Do you wish to register under GST? Here to view the list of documents required for Registration under GST.
Documents Required for GST Registration
List of all required documents for GST Registration….
• Sole Proprietorship Firm – Pan Card and Address Proof of the proprietor.
• Partnership Firm – Pan card of the Firm with the deed and Partnership registration certificate & partners id & address proof.
• Private Limited Company or One Person Company – Pan Card of the Company , COI , MOA & AOA of Company and Board Resolution with Directors Id & Address Proof.
• In case of LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) – COI & Pan Card of Company and Deed + Partners Id & Address Proof
Step by Step Guide for GST Registration
• Step 1 – Taxpayer need to visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in/
• Step 2 – Now Please Click on “Click the Services > Registration > New Registration option.
• Step 3 – The Application form is divided into two parts as Part A and Part B.
• Step 4 – In Part A – The New Registration page is displayed. Select the New Registration option.
• Step 5 – In the I am a drop down list, select the Taxpayer as the type of taxpayer to be registered, also selects the state for which registration is required and district.
• Step 6 – Enter your Business Legal Name as per PAN Database
• Step 7 – Enter your Email Address and valid Indian mobile number of the Primary Authorized Signatory.
• Step 8 – In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, enter the captcha text and Click on “Proceed Button”
• Step 9 – The OTP Verification page is displayed. In the Mobile OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your mobile number. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes. In the Email OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your email address. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes and Click the PROCEED button.
• Step 10 –The system generated Temporary Reference Number (TRN) is displayed on your screen…
Part B of GST Registration
• Step 11 – Now login again by using “Temporary Reference Number” and Captcha Code…
• Step 12 –The My Saved Application page is displayed. Under the Action column, click the Edit icon (icon in blue square with white pen).
• Step 13 –The Registration Application form with various tabs is displayed.
• Step 14 – On the top of the page, there are ten tabs as Business Details, Promoter/ Partners, Authorized Signatory, Authorized Representative, Principal Place of Business, Additional Places of Business, Goods and Services, Bank Accounts, State Specific Information and Verification. Click each tab to enter the details.
• Step 15 – Fill The Details of Principal place of business
• Step 16 – Enter Commodity Details and Save & Continue
• NOTE : In case you do not know the HSN Code: In the Search HSN Chapter by Name or Code field, type the matching character and from the displayed HSN Chapter list, scroll and select the appropriate HSN code.
• Step 17 – Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document
• Step 18 – Verification tab: This tab page displays the details of the verification for authentication of the details submitted in the form.
• Note : After filling the enrolment application, you need to digitally sign the application using Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)/ E-Signature or EVC. Digitally signing using DSC is mandatory in case of LLP and Companies
• Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
• Step 19 – Click Proceed (Note : Make sure your DSC dongle is inserted in your laptop/ desktop)
• Step 20 – Click Sign from the Pop-up window
• Step 21 – Note: To view the details of your DSC, click the View Certificate button.
• Step 22 – On successful submission it will show message on screen
The success message is displayed. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered e-mail address and mobile phone number. Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt is sent on your e-mail address and mobile phone number.
When GST Registration is Mandatory or Required ?
1. If anyone selling goods or provide services within state and have expected turnover more than 20 lakh rupees in a year. ( For Example – Providing the goods and services in Jaipur and between 01.07.2017 to 31.03.2018 your turnover cross more than 20 lakh rupees then its required the GST Number.
2. If Supplier selling goods and service outside state & even have turnover less than 20 lakh rupees in a year. ( For example – providing the goods and service in Karnataka, Jaipur, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and have turnover less than 20 lakh in 16-17 but still you have to required the GST Registration due to inter state supply.
3. If you are doing ecommerce business online or any service based business online then its required the GST Registration.
4. If you are deal as trader or manufacturer and your suppliers are registered under the GSTIN already then they charge the GST on your purchase & if you need the input credit or refund then you have to required the GSTIN Number.
Multiple GST Registrations for Different States
Ig any person doing multiple business in different states then he require to obtain a separate registration for each business vertical.
PAN Number is mandatory to apply for GST registration (except for a non-resident person who can get GST registration on the basis of other documents).
A GST Registration which has been rejected under CGST Act or SGST Act shall also stand rejected for the purpose of SGST or CGST act.
GST Registration Turnover Criteria 2017
GST being a tax on the event of “supply”, every supplier needs to get registered. However, small businesses having all India aggregate turnover below Rupees 20 lakh (10 lakh if business is in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Manipur, Mizoram, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Nagaland or Tripura) need not register. The small businesses, having turnover below the threshold limit can, however, voluntarily opt to register.
GST new registration in Chennai, GST registration, GST registration Chennai, GST registration number, GST registration process, GST registration certificate, GST registration enquiry, GST registration fees, GST registration online